Post Singularity Economics
Aside from the presumably dominant information and service wealth, I believe there will be these significant physical commodities:
The value of any of these commodities will depend on their location.
- Free energy (Thermodynamic term for energy and a place to dump resultant
- General purpose computing hardware of some currently unknown architecture
- Configurable digital computing elements
- Information Transmission capacity
- Switching (composed of computing elements but highly specialized)
- Information Storage
- Infrastructure and space to support the above (19 inch racks etc.)
- Physical defense I fear
Also there will be an unimaginable variety of information services.